TR3030 | TwinCAT 3 Training: Programming
This course focuses on IEC 61131-3 programming, addressing of axes from the PLC, and communications options under TwinCAT 3. The training is aimed at PLC programmers who are switching to the TwinCAT system, but who are familiar with high-level language concepts such as declaration of variables, variable classes and structures.
- introduction to TwinCAT eXtended Automation Technology (XAT)
- eXtended Automation Engineering environment (XAE), Microsoft Visual Studio® integration
- IEC 61131-3 programming
- TwinCAT NC PTP: principles of axis commissioning and motion control components
- TwinCAT ADS: communication interface, high-level language link
- assured skills in PLC programming or high-level language programming
- No prior knowledge of TwinCAT 2 or IEC 61131-3 is necessary.
||TwinCAT 3 Training: Programming
||training location: Germany
|duration: 5 days